..

..

Stránky

neděle 1. července 2012

Chňapka/Pot holder

Jako obvykle jsem projekt na tento týden šila až dnes. Je to vcelku jednoduchá rychlovka, tak se to dalo. Zatím tedy jedna zkušební chňapka a když se osvědčí budou i další. Součást Zakka Style Sew Along - wk13 Patchwork Pot Holder.

As usual I finished my pot holder on Sunday, means today :-) It's easy and simple project so there was not a problem. Oh well there is always a problem to choose the fabrics. I want to try it first and then I might make some more as I like the pattern. I just need to try it in action. I have used some leftover of bias tape and played with the stitches a bit. Part of Zakka Sew Along - wk13.


1 komentář:

Wendy řekl(a)...

Your potholder is lovely! I love the lines of decorative stitching you've added