..

..

Stránky

pátek 17. srpna 2012

Ještě pět/Five more

V poslední době jsem toho moc neukázala, to ovšem neznamená, že nešiju. Jen nějak nestíhám slušně fotit a psát. Prázdniny jsou náročný ... Stále pokračuju podle knížky Zakka Style. Tady jsou projekty předchozích dvou týdnů. Sladké sušenky z filcu a taška na chleba.

I'm still on that Zakka Sew Along track but I wasn't able to take pictures and blog about it. I really like that sweet Cookie Sack from last week. I used light weight fabric so I had to make the sack with lining inside. I have also added closure so we don't look for the ribbon everywhere. I tested this type of closure previously on two little sacks and it works perfectly.


Tento druh zavírání jsem obšlehla od cingrlat - díky! Prvně jsem to prubla na těchto pytlíčkách do školy.

I also made Bread basket just to try the pattern. I cut the handles and bottom as one piece so I knew the handles won't be long enough to tie the knot so I added kind of ribbon to the ends to make them longer.
Ještě jich zbývá 5.

There are five more to go. I'm currently working on Pillowcase.

3 komentáře:

Sandra :) řekl(a)...

The bread basket is cute - it looks like it's made from a tea towel!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your sugar cookie bag - that is soooooooooooo adorable!! Can I please have a bite of the vanilla cookie with the white frosting and pink sprinkles? YUMMY! LOL!

Ajka řekl(a)...

můžeš směle konkurovat cukrárně:-))

Monika řekl(a)...

Úplně jsem dostala chuť na sladké.....moc krásné.....:-D